Approximately 80% of Kranti’s budget currently comes from small, private donations – from people like you! Kranti is committed to using 100% of your donation for education and healthcare costs for us Revolutionaries. If you have any questions about how your donation has been used, please feel free to contact our staff.
We are currently raising funds for infrastrucure of Kranti’s school so we can reach even more students in Kamathipura. Please contact us if you want to partner with us!
Here are some methods for you to contribute to Kranti’s work:
Help build a permanent home for the Krantikaris by donating here!
If you are in India:
ICICI Bank (NOT tax-exempt): You can make a deposit directly to Kranti’s bank account using the information below.
- Name: Kranti
- Bank: ICICI
- Account Number: 103205000306
- Branch: Lokhandwala, Kandivali (E), Mumbai
If you are outside of India:
International Check to Kranti (NOT tax-exempt)
If you are interested in making in-kind donations to Kranti, we are frequently in need of:
- Our favorite thing on earth – BOOKS!
We love fiction and non-fiction, any reading level, in the following languages: Hindi, English, Marathi, Bengali, Telegu, and Kannada. We do NOT need old engineering or medical textbooks! (We need textbooks only through 12th standard in Hindi, English, or Marathi.)
- Technology: computers, laptops, cameras, projectors, etc.
- Office/School Supplies: nothing is too big or too small! Our major needs include whiteboards and markers, pens, pencils, notebooks, and art supplies.
- Clothes: new or useable condition – anything your own teenager would wear! If we don’t use the clothes, though, we will happily exchange them for pots or pans (thank goodness for India’s barter economy) or cut them up for our beanbags and kickboxing bags.
- Furniture: we love beanbags, floor cushions, small tables and bookshelves.
- Kitchen Stuff: since we are always breaking or losing plates, mugs, silverware and other kitchen items, there is no such thing as having too many!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make such a donation.